শুক্রবার, ১৪ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Seeking roleplaying partner.

Hello! I go by Dark Boned on this website, but you can call me Dark for the sake of convenience. I am a newly registered member, but I have been roleplaying for a number of years. I consider myself to be literate, and can post anywhere between 3 to 5 paragraphs on average (this all depends on what you give me to work with, obviously). I am an active roleplayer, more so because I am currently on break from school. I do not care whether you prefer to play a male or female role, and am willing to double up if necessary. I ask that you are also literate, but the occasional mistake is fine (of course).

My main interest lies in fantasy and sci-fi, but I am fine with any genre.

Please post here, or PM me if you are interested.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/xAv0c9xLBmU/viewtopic.php

Kliff Kingsbury Gangnam Style American Airlines justin bieber Jenni Rivera 121212 Concert Golden Globes

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন